Want to air something on the channel? This is how.
This division offers third party producers, content owners and creative talent an opportunity to submit completed TV shows, films, and documentaries for television and cable broadcast on the FNX Channel.
With over 500 hours of programming, FNX focuses on creating a diverse and entertaining channel with healthy, positive, and real lives and cultures of Native American and indigenous people around the world showcasing content in the categories of lifestyle, children’s, drama, comedy, sports, music, art, dance, politics, news, social, cooking, health, animation, fitness, talk show, nature and gardening. All encapsulating a true voice of Native American and indigenous communities.
SCRIPTS & MATERIALS
We are pleased to hear from our viewers and welcome your comments or suggestions regarding our programming and services. Unfortunately, our policy restricts us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. Please do not send unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays, or original artwork, unless specifically requested by us.
We apologize as this process of policy provides us to avoid any and all future misunderstandings pertaining to the copyrights, trademarks, and licensing of original ideas incurred during the process of developing a new project. FNX Channel shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any unwarranted and unauthorized submissions and any and all submissions sent without the request of FNX shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property.
Please include the following for consideration:
• Length and number of documentaries or episodes
• Short Synopsis of Program
• Logline of Program
• Name of Producer(s), Director(s), Writer(s), Underwriter(s)/Financier(s)
• List of sold broadcasters and territories currently airing the Program, including internet streaming
• List of any exclusives deals or holdbacks of Program
• Contact information with phone number and email
Contract Basics for Programs submitted
• Proof of Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance
• Talent, Host, Actor release forms
• Music, Video and still photography licenses/clearances
• Chain of Title
• Closed Caption
• English Language