An Investment in KVCR is an investment in our community!
Since 1953 KVCR has been the voice of the Inland Empire, paving the way for public broadcasting for Southern California and nationally. Underwriting is the name the FCC has given to announcements acknowledging support for public media from the business community. Underwriting is the most effective way to create an on-air presence and enables your organization to reach KVCR listeners and viewers.
KVCR offers several underwriting platforms including Radio and Television accouncements, television closed captions, and website banners.
KVCR Radio 91.9
KVCR TV 24.2
Web Banners on kvcr.org
Contact us today to discuss how your business or organization can partner and support KVCR and in turn support the Southern Inland California.
KVCR would like to acknowledge the following
Underwriters for their support.
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
- A&R Tarpaulins
- Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital
- Cafe Seviila
- California Department of Business Oversight
- Career Kaboom
- Casa of San Bernardino
- Casa of Riverside
- Claremont Manor
- Dignity Health
- Falcon Engineering Services
- Fielding Graduate University
- Fox Performing Arts Center, Riverside
- Kaiser Permanente
- La Sierra EDU
- Loma Linda University, Health
- National Public Media
- PPI MANA
- Pinnicle Medical
- Public Media Interactive (PMI)
- Scipps EDU
- Sullivan Solar
- University of California Riverside
- University of California San Bernardino
- Waterman Car Wash, San Bernardino